MiniLink Digital Video Dual Link Cables
Dual Link DVI connection allows very high screen resolutions of the type found on 30in and some 27in displays (typically 2560x1600 or 2560x1440). These dual-link connectors are required on any graphics card that needs to be able to supply these high resolutions over a DVI cable and will require a dual-link DVI cable (a standard cable won't work). Most modern graphics cards have dual-link DVI connectors as standard.
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) by the Digital Display Working Group (DDWG), was developed with the intention of creating an industry standard for the transfer of digital video content. DVI which allows digital flat panel displays, monitors, projectors and plasma screens to be connected using a single connector.
- Colour: Black
- Outer Sheath: Moulded PVC
- Cable Length: 2, 3, 5 or 10 Metres
- Connectors: DVI-D Dual Link Male to DVI-D Dual Link Male
- DVI-D Single Link Cable
- For use as an LCD monitor cable or DVI projector cable
- Dual Link connection supports resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600