The Environ CR Standard Comms Rack Range is supplied with glass front and steel rear doors. The CR Range is designed with features, and functionality which make it ideal for LAN and security cabling installations and the housing 19" mounted equipment such as switeches, routers, storage and recording devices.
As our best selling range we ship these Comms Rack across the UK on a daily basis. All our deliveries of data racks are free of charge and normally delivered the next day (not guaranteed) - However big the cabinet.
The Environ CR800 is a versatile range of 800 mm wide racks fitted with a glass front door. Designed to accommodate a load of up to 600 kg and available in a range of heights and depths they offer features that make them suitable for a wide range of applications in the data, security, audio visual and telecommunication arenas.
- 24U to 47U high
- 600, 800 or 1000 mm deep
- Grey White or Black colour
- 600 kg load capacity
- Can be bayed with or without side panels
- Jacking feet included
- Baying kit included
- Large cut out in base for cable entry
- Heavy duty lockable casters included
- Jacking feet and casters can be fitted simultaneously
- Brush strip cable entry in roof and base
- Aesthetically pleasing framed glass front door
- Swing handle cam lock fitted to glass front door
- Barrel lock fitted to steel rear door
- Full height front and rear easily adjustable 19" profiles
- Galvanised steel 19" mounting profiles
- 19" profiles marked with U height position
- Supplied assembled or flat pack
- High density vertical cable management
- Removable side panels