Excel Category 6A Screened Keystone Jack, is a toolless termination RJ45 socket suitable for mounting in range of housings from patch panels, faceplates and shutters to sub floor boxes, and work area distribution enclosures. The socket itself is housed in a high quality zinc die cast housing, which opens at the rear in a butterfly manner to reveal the IDC termination points. Once the conductors of the cable to be terminated are fed into a management cap the process is completed by snapping the 'butterfly wings' together with minimal, but firm pressure.
- High quality die cast housing
- Toolless termination design
- Suitable for patch panel and faceplate mounting
- Suitable for 10 Gigabit Ethernet application
- Suitable for installation in 37mm deep back box with bevelled faceplate
- 360 degree Shielding protects against alien crosstalk