Each Global patch panel is a modular unit, presenting 24 ports per 1U, with the 6 PCBs each offering 4 RJ45 ports. Importantly, a unique 4 or 8 way interchangeable ST fibre snap-in unit is also available for use with this product. This enables the panel to present a mixed media of fibre and copper together within the same chassis.
Features and Benefits
- High density panel (24 ports per 1U)
- Backward compatible with Category 5E and Category 5 products
- Optional rear cable management enables cables to be affixed using either the HellermannTyton clip-in cable clamp or a standard cable tie
- Port identification is by way of dual push-in transparent plastic label lenses,available 6 x 4 way, which are supported by HellermannTyton's Alpha Label software package
- Customised product facia available
- Exceeds all ISO/IEC/TIA performance standards for Category 6
- Standard IDC termination with option for 110 termination
- Jack life min. 1000 insertions
- 568A or 568B wiring options
Global High Density Category 6 patch panels may be used in any high performance voice and data cabling installation and is a key product in the Network Sciences package. An identical PCB assembly can also be mounted in a single gang face plate (see Global Cat 6 outlet) and is designed to support Gigabit Ethernet and 622 ATM over copper.