Excel Category 6A Low Profile Screened Keystone Jack, is a reduced size toolless termination RJ45 socket. The reduced size allows for multiple cable entry directions to be accommodated when this jack is mounted in a standard depth back box. This permits many mounting options including flush shutters at the outlet as well as more common angled shutter used with keystone jacks.The socket itself is housed in a high quality zinc die cast housing, which opens at the rear in a butterfly manner to reveal the IDC termination points.
- High quality die cast housing
- Low profile design - just 28mm overall depth
- 360° Shielding protects against alien crosstalk
- Toolless termination design
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet application
- 3rd Party ISO11801 2nd Edition verification