- HDTV 720p / 1MP quality
- Support for 802.11b/g/n standards
- Multiple H.264 streams
- I/O port
- Easy and flexible installation
AXIS M1004-W offers the choice of either a wireless or a wired connection to the network. It features Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ protocol, which simplifies the process of configuring logical security on wireless networks.
The combination of the wireless 802.11b/g/n standard and the WPS protocol assures user-friendliness and high network security, while enabling HDTV video to be streamed reliably over a wireless network.
Small and functional camera design
AXIS M1004-W Network Camera supports edge storage for recording to network shares such as Network-Attached Storage (NAS). Video intelligence includes video motion detection and active tampering alarm.
The network camera is ideal for securing locations such as small businesses, boutiques, restaurants, hotels or residences. It offers superior video quality in its class at 30 frames per second in 1 megapixel or HDTV 720p resolution.
Easy and flexible installation
The mounting stand can be installed on wall and ceiling.
A mounting clamp allows the camera to be installed in shelves.
- Network security using multi-level password protection,
- IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure
- the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control
- commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition
- to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for
- software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and
- AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload
- of embedded applications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with
- One-Click Camera connection
- Support for common e-mail services requires 5.50 firmware or later.
- The access to many common webmail services requires SSL/TLS security.
- Predefined profiles for Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo are included in
- the 5.50 firmware in order to simplify the configuration.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org) and cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org).